Electronic Ars (EA) [05/18 – current].
- Java (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), Angular, AWS, GitLab. PHP (Yii, Symfony, Zend Expressive, Slim)
Codeup [01/16 – 04/18].
Full-stack developer and Instructor.
- Java (Spring Boot), PHP (Laravel), Bootstrap, ES6
- During this period I contributed to multiple open source projects. I added support for PHPUnit 6 to Codeception, a PHP testing framework. I released a Java client for the YELP API. I became the new maintainer of a PHP package to generate UML class diagrams.
Inertia Interactive Media [05/15 – 12/15].
- PHP (Symfony 2), RabbitMQ
- API SOAP de Salesforce
Digizent International [04/13 – 12/13].
- PHP (Symfony 1)
Ellucian (Sungard Higher Education) [01/09 – 04/13].
.NET Developer of the Advancement Solutions team.
- C#, VB (Web Forms)
- Oracle PL/SQL
BIC Consulting [12/10 – 06/11]. Java Consultant.
- Java (Swing and Hibernate)
- Mentoring Jr. Consultants
Comisión Federal de Electricidad [08/05-01/2006].
Java and PHP developer of the department:
Desarrollo e Innovación de Sistemas.
Independent PHP consultant (part-time) [08/07 – 01/14].
- PHP (ZF1, Slim, Silex)
Independent PHP consultant (full-time) [01/14 – 05/15].
- PHP (Symfony 2)
- I worked for several agencies in Mexico City (Indava and Mupcow), and some others in Puebla (Sistemas Integrales de Cómputo Montellano (SICOM) and Sii Ayuda)
- Master in Computer Science. Emeritus Autonomous University of Puebla. 2003-2005.
- BS in Computer Science. Emeritus Autonomous University of Puebla. 1998-2003.
- Latinux Certified Linux Operator
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Web Applications
- English & Spanish
Technical Instruction experience
During the last 11 years I've been also working as a part-time lecturer in 10 universities in Puebla. I have given classes to more than 65 groups, bachelor and master degree. I have successfully directed 4 thesis. I also have published some papers, being the most relevant a chapter in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume Number 4386, pages 194–211 in 2007.